Hey guys, welcome to the forum! This is a little different set up so we will have to get used to it!
Introduce yourselves, let us know your thoughts on videos, and keep an eye out for updates from us.
Here are our rules! Just to make sure everything runs the way it should!
1. Express yourself and have fun! This is YOU changing your life! Embrace it and have a good time with it! We are all here to have a happier life so there's nothing to worry about!
2. No Bullying. We are a very positive family and we haven't had instances of bullying. But we want to make sure we act as a family through it all! If there is any LP member being bullied (inside or outside the forum) or you see bullying happen we are going to immediately removed them from this site.
3. Never say "I can't." One of the biggest things stopping your from becoming who you want to be is your own thoughts. YES, everyone has bad days, but I don't want to see anyone say "I can't" or "I will never be able to." because that is putting negative thoughts in your head! Tomorrow will be better.
4. No one gets left behind. Guys we are a family and no one gets left behind. This means if you see no one has replied to a post, it is your job to reply! If someone has been asking for advice, try your best to give advice. (the best way to learn is to teach). Just overall make sure everyone feels welcome because that is what family does.
5. This site is NOT for promo or spamming. It is fine to put your social media in your bio or at the end of a post to talk to them outside TLP, but DO NOT just post "follow me: _____" or post the same post 10 times! (Just keep everything related to The Life Project and use your better judgement!)
6. What happens in TLP, stays in TLP. Everything said in The Life Project is completely confidential and no one will ever tell anyone outside TLP about what happens here without direct permission! This is a place of confidence. You have nothing to worry about.
These are pretty easy rules! If you violate them we will either delete the posts or someone will contact you directly depending.
You Got This!
-Sam and Colby